- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. peanut oil
- ¼ lb. snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
1. Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl; reserve juice.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine juices and add enough water to make one cup of liquid. Combine with cornstarch and soy sauce.
3. In a large skillet, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, stir fry chicken tenders with garlic and peanut oil over high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add snow peas and cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring until thickened.
5. Add grapefruit sections, pineapple chunks and green onions and sauté until evenly heated.6. Serve over rice.