- 3 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned & chopped
- 3 Texas Oranges, sectioned & chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- crushed red pepper & salt to taste
- baguette, sliced & toasted
Heat butter in frying pan until foaming, add citrus and onion and toss until combined. Add salt and crushed red pepper to taste, cook for 2 minutes or to desired consistency.
Top baguettes with grapefruit mixture and cheese and serve. Garnish with fresh herbs.